At the Complementary Health Clinic we specialise in Osteopathy and other Complementary Therapies and offer a holistic approach to the treatment, management and prevention of a range of conditions.
Our principal practitioner Dr Hasnain Chandoo is a Medical Doctor and qualified Osteopath. He is registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and is a member of the Institute of Osteopathy. Dr Chandoo provides Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy, Sports Therapy, Acupuncture and Cosmetic Acupuncture and his multi-disciplinary approach means that more than one therapy may be incorporated into each patient’s tailor-made treatment. Patients are also given free advice on lifestyle, ergonomic exercises and dietary issues to enhance recovery as Dr Chandoo believes it is the Osteopath’s role to engage patients in their own recovery.
Dr Chandoo can help treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Back Pain, Sciatica, Disc Problems
- Joint Pain, Muscular Aches, Pains and Strains
- Shoulder and Neck Pains, including Frozen Shoulder and Tennis Elbow
- Arthritic and Mobility Problems
- Migraine and other types of Headaches
- Sports Injuries and Foot Problems
- Chronic Pain Management
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Neuralgia and Sinus Pain
- Colic and Sleeplessness in Babies
- Stress Related Conditions
- Teeth Grinding and Jaw Problems
- Sleeping Difficulties
- Asthma and Respiratory Problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Postural Problems caused by Pregnancy, Driving or Work
- Period Pain.