Promoting natural healing…
It is a safe and effective procedure for pain management, and gives practitioners a valuable alternative choice for the treatment of acute and chronic pain conditions.
Acupuncture can greatly enhance the effect of other therapies, as well as reducing unwanted side effects from conventional medicine, because it:
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing
- Quickly reduces pain and inflammation, and relaxes muscles
- Increases circulation to speed up recovery time
- Maintains longer positive results and prevents recurrence
- Reduces pain without the prolonged use of drugs and surgical intervention
- Promotes physical and emotional well being
- Enhances endocrine and immune function
Fine sterilised needles are inserted into particular acupuncture points just beneath the surface of the skin. When a needle is inserted, the sensation is often described as a tingling or dull ache.
The benefits of acupuncture frequently include more than just relief from a particular condition. Many people find that it can also lead to increased energy levels, as well as better appetite and sleep, and an enhanced sense of overall wellbeing.